Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 15 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.crossfitsandysprings.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Once through for time:
500m Row
150 Double Unders
50 Burpees

This Saturday at 9 a.m. Nate, Russ, Karin and Krissi will be taking part in the Affiliate challenge at The Garage. Come on out to cheer them on and hang out for the afternoon with some other Crossfitters.  Directions can be found here.

Family Dinner is tomorrow night at Teela Taqueria at 7:15 p.m.

5 comments:

  1. It's official, I SUCK at double-unders. Singles were a little problematic this morning. Special needs would be an understatement.

    Many thanks to Chace for having the patience for working with me this morning.

    I WILL get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you bro. I totally sucked at them this morning too. Took forever to get done with the wod. Stick with it each day. I'm going to force myself to practice them every day I'm at the gym. Chace was very helpful with the progression on how to do them.

    You coming tomorrow am?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, planning on coming in early tomorrow.

    DT looks brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the continued support through my on ramp series! Chase and Nate are fantastic and everyone is super suppportive and motivating! I'm loving it! ONE MORE DAY TO GO!! By the way...what's family dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki-
    After the afternoon workouts every Thursday there's a dinner that everyone can go to and it's usually, if not always, @Teela's

    ReplyDelete