Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 15 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.crossfitsandysprings.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Becky getting after some back mobility drills
Foam rollin': it will make a Man out of you

21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Hip-Back Extensions
400 Meter Run

This Cold and Flu season help us to keep our gym and y'all as healthy as possible. We've distributed Clorox wipes around the gym. Please make sure to wipe down any surface you touch and any equipment you've used as your putting it away. This along with vigilant hand washing will help to cut down on germs using our gym as a breeding ground for contagion. Not to mention it's just good gym manners. Remember if you're feeling sick, it's best to stay home and not workout through the sickness. Help us keep this place as tidy and as clean as possible. Thanks!
-Paul Siegel


There will be no Sunday class.

6 comments:

  1. Becky - I haven't seen that cool "windmill" breakdancing move since the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I know, that's why I whipped it out ;). Great job this week. Killer workouts. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chad, you took my comment! awesome job today Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks RUSS! How was the killer clean/pushup mix??? Sorry I had to leave before you were done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran today - scaled to 75#, 9:58. I can't muster a write-up quite as illustrious as Ryan's, but I can say I didn't like it.

    Had it not been for the four psychos standing around me yelling - I would have walked mid way through round 2.

    Thanks Chase, Paul, Nate, and Jonathan for your unconditional love, support, and energy. I'll have my wife call you tonight to complain when she discovers that I can't carry my babies up the stairs...

    Lang - OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny Russ. It was easy pickin' on that shot. I had some good comments about how you shat that ball out and making funny faces too but I'll refrain. They don't take too many pictures of me since I look like I'm near death. You can see the grim reaper over my shoulder in a couple...

    You all have a good weekend too! Great work this week. Busting it hard with everyone is very motivating to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete