Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 15 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.crossfitsandysprings.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 3, 2009

CFHQ Rest Day
-or-
Make Up Day
-or-
5 rounds for time:
7 Dumbbell Clean 70 lbs (50 lbs)
7 Handstand Push Ups
7 Pullups
7 Ring Dips
Make sure to vote for T-shirts!
Just wanted to tell everyone they did an absolutely great job at the fitness challenge. I ran alot of people through the Gauntlet that day and I think that y'all had some of the best form in the competition. Results are up here. Check out were you rank. Any thoughts for competitors or spectators? How was your first big Crossfit event? Would you do it again?
A joke and a challenge:
"A young boy comes down stairs for breakfast and says to his father
'Dad we've been talking alot about commitment and contribution at school, but I don't get the difference.'
Father says to him 'Son, what's on your plate?'
'Ham and Eggs'
The father says 'Son, that chicken made a contribution to breakfast, that pig made a commitment.'"
-Will Scoggins Dartmouth Novice Coach "Row Like Pigs"
The Challenge: Have you got your first unassisted pull-up? What about muscle-up or handstand? are you working toward that goal? Come in this week and tell us what your goal for the month of August is.

1 comment:

  1. The Challenge was a blast. Everyone did great, but I think we agree that running the first heat threw us off our game. I know I definitely should have paced myself on the rower. The toughest part for me was doing 30 KB swings at 55#. I need to start working heavier KB swings in my warmup I think.

    Will bring in the pics today.

    ReplyDelete