Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 15 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.crossfitsandysprings.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

CFHQ Rest Day

CFHQ Rest Day
Take a break or come in and make up a missed WOD.

Kathy and Steve pushing each other trough rain or shine. You guys truly are an inspirational couple.

Thanks for the donation Jaret. You are an incredible person. I don't really know how to thank you enough. It is a pleasure to train you and even more of an honor just to know you.

Announcements:

Don't forget to sign the order form if you want a t-shirt. I will be ordering them on Friday morning. I can get white t-shirts, but I have to have a request for at least 12 in order to make it worth getting them. Also, let me know if you want a shirt for you kids, because I will be ordering some kid's sizes.

P.S. Brittnay, were gonna miss you girl. Hope to see you soon. If we don't, it was a joy training you and I hope a long prosperous life. It was a pleasure having you around. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank ye'Gawds you have a blog now!! haha
    Great seeing y'all last weekend, took some good pix
    http://photos.crossfitnorthatlanta.com/gallery/8154615_uR9ZQ#532116906_Etx9J

    Great job Chase!

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossfit is great! anyone thinking of joining should just go for it! it changed my life. i used to struggle with self esteem, but doing crossfit gave me the strength and confidence i needed to kill my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to double check and make sure my name gets put on the list!

    MIss you guys and see you soon!
    -Lis

    p.s Karen nice work on the run!!!!

    ReplyDelete